CardValet® gives our debit cardholders* the ability to actively manage their debit card usage by defining when, where and how their debit card is used.
Getting started is easy. Simply download the free CardValet app to your mobile device then customize usage settings and alert preferences. Your card, your terms!
CardValet ® Features include...
- Card usage controls: Spending limits can be established to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds**. Transactions can also be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants, groceries or electronic stores
- Card on/off setting: When the card is "on," transactions are allowed in accordance with each cardholder's usage control settings. When the card is "off," no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is turned back "on." This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card
- Location-based controls: The My Location control can restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of each cardholder's location (using the phone's GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined.The My Region control uses city, state, country or zip code on an expandable interactive map; transactions requested by merchants outside of a specific region can be declined.
- Interactive alerts: CardValet can send a real-time alert when a card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a card transaction has been attempted but is declined
- Financial features: CardValet also enables cardholders to conduct limited card-related transactions wherever they are, any time of the day, including real-time balance inquiries and locating ATMs
- Business tools: CardValet puts debit card management right into the business owner's hands with the ability to link accounts with more than one debit card. Business owners have the ability to turn cards off when not in use, establish spending limits to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value, and decline transactions when amounts exceed predefined thresholds or are not business-related.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Click Here for a PDF!
**In order to increase the spending limits set per Reg E, you must first sign a limit increase form at one of our branch locations. Once processed, you can then use CardValet to establish spending thresholds based on that higher balance.
Card Valet is a trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. For more information, visit CardValet.com.