Self-employed or own a small business? Help yourself or your employees save for retirement with tax advantages1.
- Tax Advantages 1
- Flexible Contributions
- Boost Employee Morale
- Available to any size business, including self-employed
- Contribute to own retirement as well as employees
- Contributions are tax deductible1
- Flexible annual contribution (percentage you choose is not locked)
- Employer must contribute equally for all eligible employees
- Possible tax credit for opening a new SEP plan1
- Generally, no documents to file with government
- Very low administrative costs
- Gain employee satisfaction with attractive retirement plan
1Consult a tax advisor.