Updated May 19, 2021
Face Mask Requirements
In response to Governor Andrew M. Cuomo’s announcement to end New York’s mask mandate and adopt CDC guidelines for the fully vaccinated, facial coverings will be optional for fully vaccinated customers, employees and guests beginning Wednesday, May 19.
People are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine. If you do not meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated. Keep taking all precautions until you are fully vaccinated.
- We will not require proof of vaccination upon entry to any of our locations, but we ask for responsible and respectful cooperation with this revised policy. Pathfinder Bank continues to recommend that all customers and guests, especially those who are at higher risk, wear a mask or shield.
- As we continue to ensure the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and guests, our restrooms generally remain temporarily closed to the public. In addition, the company continues to observe elevated cleaning and sanitizing protocols that meet or exceed public health guidelines and can help to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Plexiglass shields will remain in use to protect both employees and customers.
- Integrity is one of our core values. If an employee is not vaccinated, we expect them to continue to wear a face covering.
- If you are not asked about your mask preference, you should feel empowered to request that an employee wear a mask and/or provide you with more social distancing space. Comfort levels with “getting back to normal” will vary for different reasons. Our employees are encouraged to have a face covering with them at all at all times to wear if a customer/client or a colleague requests they do so.
- Please note: we are still available through our digital channels, our drive-thru locations, and also able to set up appointments should the need arise.
As before, our goal is to continue to provide a safe banking environment for our customers and guests and to provide a safe work environment for our employees. We continue to closely monitor guidance from local, state and national health authorities and will update our procedures as needed to adhere to the most effective health and safety standards.
Please continue to be respectful and kind to one another. Thank you for your continued cooperation and support.
Mobile Banking App – Version Upgrade
Smartphone users such as iPhone® and Android™ can update their current application without uninstalling the existing application. Users should perform a standard application update as prompted by the smartphone. Tablet users will need to uninstall and redownload from their respective app stores. If you are not already a Mobile Banking app user, you can download the Pathfinder Bank Mobile Banking app from the Apple App or Google Play stores.
Please note: After performing a successful application update you will need to re-authenticate with your user name and password to access your accounts. After the update and successful authentication users can re-enable their biometric authentication (Touch, Face, and Passcode IDs) settings to the most recently updated Mobile App.
If you do not remember your user name or password, please contact your local branch or our Customer Service Center at (315) 343-0057 to have your password reset prior to this change.
Please keep in mind you can only reset your mobile banking password by resetting your Pathfinder Bank Online Banking password. If the device you are using to login to Pathfinder Bank Online Banking is authenticated and you know your user ID you can reset your password by clicking the “Forgot Your Password?” feature during log-in.
Questions? Please call us at (315) 343-0057.