You’re probably already saving for a rainy day — now start saving for the itchy throat and sneezes that come after.
- Tiered Interest
- No Monthly Service Fees
- Tax Advantages1
- Free Digital Banking
- Pay current medical expenses or save for future needs
- Competitive interest earnings on entire balance
- Tiered interest; higher rates on larger balances
- No monthly service fee; one-time $25 setup fee
- Tax-deductible contributions, tax-deferred earnings, and tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical expenses1
- Funds carry over year-to-year automatically
- HSA stays with you, regardless of change in coverage or employment
- Easy access to funds by debit card, check, or branch visit
- Free digital banking
- $100 minimum deposit to open
1Consult a tax advisor.
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility.
- Must be covered under a qualified, high deductible health plan
- Must not be covered by another type of health plan
- Cannot be claimed as a dependent on another person's tax return
- Cannot be enrolled in Medicare
Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
Contribution limits are set by the IRS. Visit irs.gov for current contribution limits and eligibility rules.
Withdrawals for non-qualified expenses may be subject to income tax and a penalty. Visit irs.gov for more information.