Overdraft Privilege gives you added protection from mistaken overdrafts on your checking.
- Discretionary Extended Overdraft Privilege already covers automatic payments, recurring debit payments, and checks1
- Opt in for EOD to cover one-time debit card and ATM transactions,1 including:
- Gas station
- Grocery store
- Any retail environment
- Online payment with debit card
- Non-recurring bill payments
- $32 fee per overdraft item
- Replaces NSF fee and avoids late payment fees
- No setup fee
- No charge if not used
Call 315-343-0057 if you have any questions.
More information is available on our Discretionary Extended Overdraft Privilege Policy.
1Overdrafts are paid at our discretion. Pathfinder Bank does not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
Pathfinder Bank offers additional overdraft options in addition to our standard EOD policy.
You may choose to link your savings account to your checking account for overdraft protection. In this case, an automatic transfer from your savings will cover the overdraft. There is a $10 transfer fee per occurrence for this option. If you do not have enough funds in your savings account, your protection will revert to our standard EOD policy.
Line of Credit
A pre-approved line of credit can be established to provide overdraft protection. There is no charge if it is not used. But upon overdrawing on your account, the line of credit covers the overdraft. An interest rate is applied to the amount borrowed. Once you pay off the principal amount, no more interest is accrued.