Owning a home just got easier! If you are a first-time homebuyer, the Homebuyer Dream ProgramTM (HDP) may be the right fit for you.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Local, Trusted Lenders
The 2022 Homebuyer Dream Program is slated to begin accepting applications on March 21, 2022.
With the Homebuyer Dream Program, participants may receive up to a maximum grant of $10,000 ($500 of which to cover homeownership counseling, if applicable) towards the purchase of a home.
- Must be a first-time homebuyer (as defined by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development) and purchasing in New York State
- Meet the income and credit requirements for the program
- Provide at least $1,000 toward your home purchase from a verifiable source
- Homebuyer must commit to a 5-year retention period
- Complete homeownership counseling program
These requirements are subject to change and additional criteria may apply.
This program is offered on a first come, first serve basis. There is no guarantee that funds will be available when your Reservation Request is submitted. The grant is a Federal Home Loan Bank of NY program. To learn more about the Homebuyer Dream Program, and the $10,000 grant visit the Homebuyer Dream Program website.
Don’t miss out! Contact a Pathfinder Bank representative today at 315-207-8062.