Money Market Deposit Account
The best of both worlds is always desirable. This account achieves that with greater earnings on higher balances without locking up funds.
Since needs can change at a moments notice, you can access your investment funds just as fast. Capitalize with added muscle and flexibility in the Executive Money Market at Pathfinder Commercial Bank.
- Better interest than regular savings
- Tiered interest; higher rates on larger balances
- $2,500 minimum to earn interest
- Direct check writing ability
- $10,000 minimum balance to waive $10 monthly service charge
- Six pre-authorized transfers (including checks) per month
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
Pathfinder Commercial Bank is a wholly owned banking subsidiary of Pathfinder Bank. It is a New York State chartered limited purpose commercial bank and is authorized to accept deposits of municipalities, school districts, and special units of government throughout New York State.