Last Updated June 16, 2021
Our commitment spans 160 years – today is no different, we are here to help.
Our customers’ and colleagues’ health and well-being remain one of our top priorities as we continue to follow the guidelines established by local, state, and federal health official regarding COVID-19.
Carefully considering those guidelines, we have fully reopened our branch lobbies. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continued to do our part to keep our customers and employees safe during pandemic. If you plan on entering one of our branches, here’s what to expect:
- Facial coverings are not required for visitors and employees who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- People are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine. If you do not meet these requirements, you are not fully vaccinated and we ask that you continue to wear a mask. Keep taking all precautions until you are fully vaccinated.
- We will not require proof of vaccination upon entry to any of our locations, but we ask for responsible and respectful cooperation with this revised policy.
We recognize the challenges and financial difficulties facing our communities and understand that financial situations can change quickly. We want to assure you, we remain available to serve your personal and business banking needs. We encourage our existing customers to explore our relief programs available and work with your banker if you are experiencing any financial difficulties. We will do everything we can to assist you during this time.
We thank you for your continued commitment to ensuring the health of our communities, and look forward to welcoming you back to our branch lobbies. Please check back, as we will provide regular updates here. We wish the best of health to each of you.
Relief programs available
We at Pathfinder Bank have always been proud of our role as a community focused financial institution. We have a long history of supporting our customers and communities in their times of need, and we are here to support you now and through the uncertainties yet to come.
We continue to evaluate our COVID-19 relief program, including options to extend or expand the program, as the situation evolves for our customers and the communities we serve.
Personal Banking Customers
Individuals facing financial difficulties related to COVID-19 are encouraged to call Jessica DeGrenier at 315-207-8059 or email [email protected] to discuss their individual circumstances and potential solutions available to them.
If you have been negatively impacted financially by the COVID-19 pandemic, we have lending facility options and loan payment deferral options available. Please contact your Business Lender. If you are unsure of who to contact, please call us at 315-532-6399.
All of our branch locations are now open during normal business hours.
Facial coverings will be optional for fully vaccinated customers, employees and guests.
People are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine. If you do not meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are not fully vaccinated and should wear a mask while inside our facilities. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Other ways to access your accounts
- Online and Mobile Banking – Offers access to your accounts, bill pay, and more
- Mobile Deposit – The Mobile Check Deposit feature is available through our Mobile App
- Call Center - Our excellent Call Center Associates are local and able to answer any questions you have, call 315-343-0057
- Extended ATM Network – Timely access to money in your account using your debit card, balance inquiries, and deposits (ATM deposits are available at all ATM locations with the exception of our Walk Up on West Second Street and our Drive Up at our Plaza Office, both in Oswego)
- Night Deposit Box – All branches have a night deposit box (drop box) on site. Mortgage payments and cash or check deposits may be made using the drop box. For cash or check deposits, place the deposit in a sealed envelope with the account number and/or deposit ticket and the amount of the deposit. For mortgage payments, place the payment in a sealed envelope with the mortgage coupon or the account number.
Please click here, for more information on how to use some of the digital options listed above.
Ways to protect your accounts against fraud
During times of heightened fear and confusion, scammers are looking to take advantage of these situations. Their goal is to gain access to your accounts and steal sensitive information.
Look out for deceptive emails, texts, and phone calls that may look like they are coming from reputable companies, charities, or government agencies such as the CDC and WHO. Learn more on how to be aware of the different types of fraud so you can help protect your personal and financial information.
- Pathfinder Bank will ask you for personal information via email
- Pathfinder Bank will ask you for your password
Personal and business community resources
- NYS Department of Health | COVID-19 hotline: 1-888-364-3065
- NYS Unemployment Assistance
- Oswego Health
- Center for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
- Check Status of my Economic Impact Payment
- SBA Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Onondaga Small Business Development Center
- Onondaga County Office of Economic Development
- Operation Oswego County
- County of Oswego Industrial Development Agency
- Pursuit (NYBDC)
- New York State Economic Development Counsel
- MACNY COVID-19 Updates and Prepardness
- CenterState CEO Business Resources