Last Updated November 20, 2020
Our commitment spans 160 years – today is no different, we are here to help.
We hope that you, your family and your colleagues are safe. We continue to safely keep our lobbies open for teller transactions and appointments only. For the safety of our customers and team, open branch lobbies have multiple restrictions, and customers could experience longer-than-normal wait times due to social distancing measures and restrictions on the number of customers inside the building at one time. Please note, some branch lobbies are operating with adjusted hours and Saturdays are drive-thru only (with the except of Lacona office which is open from 9pm-12pm).
Our actions are in-line with guidance provided by our local government agencies, the State of New York, the Department of Health and the CDC. Details on branch operations and safety measures are available below.
We recognize the challenges and financial difficulties facing our communities as the pandemic continues to change and shift . As we navigate through this period of uncertainty together, we want to assure you, we remain available to serve your personal and business banking needs. We encourage our existing customers to explore our relief programs available and work with your banker if you are experiencing any financial difficulties. We will do everything we can to assist you during this time.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience as we continue to adapt to these ever-changing times. Please check back, as we will provide regular updates here. Thank you for your continued support of Pathfinder Bank. We wish the best of health to each of you.
Relief programs available
We at Pathfinder Bank have always been proud of our role as a community focused financial institution. We have a long history of supporting our customers and communities in their times of need, and we are here to support you now and through the uncertainties yet to come.
We will continue to evaluate our COVID-19 relief program, including options to extend or expand the program, as the situation evolves for our customers and the communities we serve.
Personal Banking Customers
Individuals facing financial difficulties related to COVID-19 are encouraged to call Jessica DeGrenier at 315-207-8059 or email [email protected] to discuss their individual circumstances and potential solutions available to them.
If you have been negatively impacted financially by the COVID-19 pandemic, we have lending facility options and loan payment deferral options available. Please contact your Business Lender. If you are unsure of who to contact, please call us at 315-532-6399.
All of our branch locations are now open during normal business hours Monday – Friday. Saturdays will remain limited to drive-thru only from 9 AM to 12 PM with the exception of our Lacona lobby, which will be open from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
Our lobbies will have restrictions of the number of individuals allowed in the branch at any given time. Masks and social distancing will be required by all to access lobby area. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience.
Other ways to access your accounts
- Online and Mobile Banking – Offers access to your accounts, bill pay, and more
- Mobile Deposit – The Mobile Check Deposit feature is available through our Mobile App
- Call Center - Our excellent Call Center Associates are local and able to answer any questions you have, call 315-343-0057
- Extended ATM Network – Timely access to money in your account using your debit card, balance inquiries, and deposits (ATM deposits are available at all ATM locations with the exception of our Walk Up on West Second Street and our Drive Up at our Plaza Office, both in Oswego)
- Night Deposit Box – All branches have a night deposit box (drop box) on site. Mortgage payments and cash or check deposits may be made using the drop box. For cash or check deposits, place the deposit in a sealed envelope with the account number and/or deposit ticket and the amount of the deposit. For mortgage payments, place the payment in a sealed envelope with the mortgage coupon or the account number.
Please click here, for more information on how to use some of the digital options listed above.
What we are doing to help prevent the spread
As we begin to re-open our branches, things will look a little different as we continue to place a strong focus on the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community. Here's what to expect:
- Way finding and social distancing markings having been placed throughout the branch network to help maintain 6 feet of distance and ensure social distancing at all times.
- Plexiglass shields are being installed at all teller stations, service desks, and customer facing office areas. This is to help protect both our employees and customers.
- For your safety and the safety of those around you, we will be limiting the number of customers in our lobbies at any one time. We kindly ask those customers visiting the lobby of our branches to please limit the number in your party to only those needed to complete your transaction.
- Lobby doors will remain locked yet a concierge will be positioned at the entry point to grant you entry.
- Masks will be required for employees working directly with customers in person for your safety.
- Masks or other face coverings will be required for anyone entering our buildings for the safety of our employees. We may ask that you briefly adjust your mask to visually confirm your identity. If you do not have a face mask we can supply you with one. If you prefer not to wear one, we kindly ask you to please continue to utilize our drive-thru lanes to conduct your transactions or to use our remote banking services.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for customers as they enter and exit our locations via commercial
- Common areas such as coffee stations, public restrooms, check writer stations and children’s tables will remain temporarily closed.
- Greatly enhanced daily cleaning procedures have been implemented.
- Touch points will be continually sanitized at all teller stations and customer facing desks after each interaction.
- Masks will continue to be worn by employees working with customers for everyone's safety.
- Frequent hand washing is highly encouraged and our employees will practice proper hand washing techniques often.
- Employees will be required to attest to a number of health related questions each morning prior to customer activity
With new Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments happening every day, we are continuously monitoring the situation and will adjust our plans to ensure we’re doing the most we can to keep every customer, community members, and our staff as healthy as we can. In addition, we will continue offering expanded drive-thru services.
Ways to protect your accounts against fraud
During times of heightened fear and confusion, scammers are looking to take advantage of these situations. Their goal is to gain access to your accounts and steal sensitive information.
Look out for deceptive emails, texts, and phone calls that may look like they are coming from reputable companies, charities, or government agencies such as the CDC and WHO. Learn more on how to be aware of the different types of fraud so you can help protect your personal and financial information.
- Pathfinder Bank will ask you for personal information via email
- Pathfinder Bank will ask you for your password
Personal and business community resources
- NYS Department of Health | COVID-19 hotline: 1-888-364-3065
- NYS Unemployment Assistance
- Oswego Health
- Center for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
- Check Status of my Economic Impact Payment
- SBA Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Onondaga Small Business Development Center
- Onondaga County Office of Economic Development
- Operation Oswego County
- County of Oswego Industrial Development Agency
- Pursuit (NYBDC)
- New York State Economic Development Counsel
- MACNY COVID-19 Updates and Prepardness
- CenterState CEO Business Resources